The Official Program For the 46th International Conference on Clean Energy is Issued. The conference successfully concluded on August 3rd. Plans are underway for the 47th Conference — July 23 to 28, 2023, Sheraton Sand Key, Clearwater, Florida, USA
- Topics are highly relevant and advanced;
- Science and Technology driven;
- Aimed at Clean Energy Supply;
- Attendance can be actual or virtual;
- Prime location;
- Reasonably priced;
- Participants are highly qualified and from many countries with 40% of the papers coming from China, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Japan, Korea, Germany, The Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland and Trinidad & Tobago.
The Keynote Presentations, Short Courses and Technical Sessions covered all the critical technological issues of the day as we explore Power For Tomorrow. To accommodate international speakers, we offered our 229 attendees in person and virtual presentations.