A Message To Our Attendees
The Official Program for the 46th International Technical Conference on Clean Energy is issued. Just click below for all events.
- Topics are highly relevant and advanced;
- Science and Technology driven;
- Aimed at Clean Energy Supply;
- Attendance can be actual or virtual;
- Prime location;
- Reasonably priced;
- Participants are highly qualified and from many countries with 40% of the papers coming from China, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Japan, Germany, The Netherlands, Poland and Trinidad & Tobago.
The Keynote Presentations, Short Courses and Technical Sessions cover all the critical technological issues of the day as we explore Power For Tomorrow. To accommodate international speakers, we are offering in person and virtual presentations. And this is also available to our attendees who also might not be able to attend in person.
The Clearwater Clean Energy Conference offers participants approximately 200 technical presentations in four days. While all presentations will be offered virtually, we realize that some of you may want to be with us in Clearwater. In that case we will review the numbers and decide what is feasible.
The 47th conference will be held July 23 to 28, 2023, in Clearwater, Florida, USA.
Leading the way for us are our four committee cochairs:
Lawrence E. Bool, Linde
Ronald Breault, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy
Ashwani Gupta, University of Maryland
Dr. Edmundo Vasques, Clean Energy TechnologiesThey work to bring to you a comprehensive program covering what is happening now and what we see in the future.