A Message To Our Attendees
The 47th International Technical Conference on Clean Energy was held July 23 to 27, 2023, at the Sheraton Sand Key in Clearwater, Florida, USA.
The 48th International Technical Conference on Clean Energy will be held June 16 to 20, 2024, at the Sheraton Sand Key in Clearwater, Florida, USA.
The Call for Papers will be issued shortly.Click here for the Program Announcement for this year’s conference 2023 Clearwater Program Announcement
Highlights of the Clearwater Clean Energy Conference:
- Topics are highly relevant and advanced;
- Science and Technology driven;
- Aimed at Clean Energy Supply;
- Attendance can be actual or virtual;
- Prime location;
- Reasonably priced;
- Participants are highly qualified and from many countries with 40% of the papers coming from China, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Japan, Greece, Germany, Poland, Thailand and India.
The Keynote Presentations, Short Courses and Technical Sessions cover all the critical technological issues of the day as we explore Power For Tomorrow. To accommodate international speakers, we are offering in person and virtual presentations. And this is also available to our attendees who also might not be able to attend in person.
The Clearwater Clean Energy Conference offers participants approximately 200 technical presentations in four days. While all presentations will be offered virtually, we realize that some of you may want to be with us in Clearwater. In that case we will review the numbers and decide what is feasible.
Leading the way for us are our four committee cochairs:
- Lawrence E. Bool, Linde
- Ronald Breault, National Energy Technology Laboratory, U.S. Department of Energy
- Ashwani Gupta, University of Maryland
- Dr. Edmundo Vasques, Clean Energy Technologies
- They work to bring to you a comprehensive program covering what is happening now and what we see in the future.
To see all that we offered in 2022 just click below for all events.