One of the highlights of the Clearwater Clean Energy Conference is the Themed Luncheon where industry leaders host tables on particular topics of interest to the attendees. This gives attendees a unique opportunity to get answer to questions and have a chance to discuss important energy issues with the experts and your colleagues. The lunch takes place on Wednesday, June 14th.
If you have a topic and would like to host a table, pleases send your suggestion and it will be submitted it to the Conference Committee.
If you don’t want to participate at a hosted table, we will have many open tables available.
When you check in at the Conference Desk in Clearwater you will select the table of your choice.
This year’s hosts so far are:
- Energy From Wastes and Biomass, Alan Paschedag, Covanta, Inc.
- Biomass Utilization, Les Marshall, Ontario Power Generation, Canada
- Positioning to Win Government R&D Funding, Philip Winkler Government Contracting Specialists, LLC
- Modular Energy Systems, Massood Ramezan, KeyLogic LLC
- Adaptive Mining Chains, Dave Osborne, Somerset International Australia Pty Ltd.
- Fuel Reforming, Prof. Ashwani Gupta, University of Maryland
- Combustion and Low NOx Burners, J.J. Letcavits, AEPHigh Efficiency and Low Emission Technologies, Dr. Raj Gupta, University of Alberta, Canada